by Master Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov. 206 pages.
Table of Contents
- The Danger of the Current Revival of Magic
- The Magic Circle of the Aura
- The Magic Wand
- The Magic Word
- Is Thirteen an Unlucky Number?
- The Moon
- Working with Nature Spirits
- Flowers and Perfumes
- We All Work Magic
- The Three Great Laws of Magic
- The Hand
- The Power of a Glance
- The Magical Power of Trust
- Love, the Only True Magic
- Never Look for Revenge
- Exorcism and Consecrarion of Objects
- Protect Your Dwelling Place
"True magic, divine magic, consists in putting all one's powers, all one's knowledge at the service of the Kingdom of God on earth. Very few magicians attain this higher level, the level at which they are totally free of any personal interest even in magical practices themselves and have outgrown all desire to command the spirits for the satisfaction of their own ambitions; the level at which thay have only one desire: that of working in the light and for the light. Those who reach this level are true theurgists: all that they do is utterly disinterested; they are true benefactors of mankind." Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov.
Connect with other seekers who have the same interests. Join us Monday nights from 7:00-8:00 pm EDT to read and discuss inspiring and enlightening books.
The call in number is (712) 432-0927 extension 1085579#.
Contact Donna at 443-520-2882 for more information