A Message of Hope from the Angels
by Lorna Byrne
Paperback 183 pages
Author of the bestselling Angels in My Hair Lorna Byrne sees angels with as much clarity as the rest of us see people, and she speaks to them every day. In A Message of Hope from the Angels, Lorna gives you the comfort of knowing that, no matter how alone you might feel, you always have a guardian angel by your side to support you.
In this inspiring and uplifting book, Lorna reveals how you can call on the help of your angels to carry you through the challenges that everyone inevitably faces, including loneliness, depression, stress, financial strain, heartbreak, the death of a loved one, or feeling inadequate as a parent. No matter what obstacles you face, you can call on this support to make your life happier and more fulfilling.
"Written with tenderness and simplicity, this book offers a message of hope for these troubled times. Filled with wise observations, personal experiences and practical help, Lorna guides us to many of the answers we seek."--Joan Wester Anderson, author of New York Times bestseller Where Angels Walk
Table of Contents:
1. A message of hope for these challenging times
2. You are loved unconditionally
3. Help is always close at hand
4. Parenting is the most important job in the world
5. Prayer can move mountains
6. We all have the grace of healing within us
7. A light in the darkness
8. You are meant to live life to the fullest and enjoy it!
9. Angels help the financially stressed
10. No one dies alone
11. Angels do play Cupid
12. You are more than any angel
13. Love conquers hate
14. Angels dry our tears
15. I have been shown wonderful things
Appendix I. A Message of Hope for America
Appendix II. Prayers from A Message of Hope from the Angels
Acknowledgments -- About the Author.