The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil by Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov
Soft cover 160 pages with two illustrations
Table of contents1. The Serpent of Genesis
2. What Good is Evil?
3. Beyond Good and Evil
4. Until the Harvest
5. The Philosophy of Unity
6. Into the Wilderness to Be Tempted
7. The Undesirables
8. Suicide is not the Answer
9. The Real Weapons
10. The Science of the Initiates, or the Inner Lamps.
The solution of the question of evil lies in knowing the methods of how to work with it and to use its power. What-ever its origin, evil is an inner and outer reality which con-fronts us daily and which we have to learn to deal with. To attack it head-on is not only useless but dangerous: the odds are too heavily against us. So we have to learn the methods to use in order to gain the upper hand and transform evil into good.
Learn the answers to some of the most profound questions ever asked:
- What was the serpent that tempted Eve?
- What was the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil?
- What happened when Adam and Eve fell?
- What is the Tree of Life?
- Where and what was the Garden of Eden?
- Does that paradise garden still exist today?
- How does God deal with rebellious angels and what actually happened when they fell?