by Master Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov.
Table of Contents
- The First Priority: Educating Parents
- Education Begins before Birth
- A Blueprint for the Future of Mankind
- Don't Neglect Your Children
- A New Understanding of a Mother's Love
- The Magic Word
- Never Let Your Children be Idle
- Prepare Your Children for Adult Life
- Protect Your Children's Sense of Wonder
- Love without Weakness
- Education versus Instruction
Is it possible for education to begin before birth? Yes. Because true education is primarily subconscious. A child is not a little animal which you can start training as soon as it is old enough. A mother can have a beneficial influence on her child in the womb through the harmony of her thoughts, acts and feelings. And this pre-natal influence must be faithfully continued once the baby is born, for, as all parents should realize, a tiny baby is highly sensitive to its environment. Ultimately, it is by example that parents and pedagogues should accomplish their educational mission.