by Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov. 178 pages.
Table of Contents
- What is a Sect?
- No Church is Eternal
- The Spirit Behind the Form
- The Advent of the Church of St. John
- The Foundations of a Universal Religion
- The Great Universal White Brotherhood
- For a Universal Notion of the Family
- Brotherhood, a Higher State of Consciousness
- The Annual Conventions at the Bonfin
- The Universal Dimension of All Our Activities
It is not enough to create associations dedicated to universality. As long as each one of the members has not devoted his or her life to universality, these organizations are powerless. Universal consciousness is the fruit of patient learning and practice, for which Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov gives us the basic elements in this book.